At Town and Country Veterinary Clinic, we recognize that your pet’s healthcare needs may not always align with a fixed schedule. To cater to these unpredictable situations, we offer Urgent Veterinary Care as a dedicated service, distinct from routine, preventative, and emergency care. Our Urgent Veterinary Care services are accessible 7 days a week, ensuring that your pet receives timely attention when the need arises, operating from 9 AM to 11 PM.
While appointments aren’t required for Urgent Care, we kindly request that you give us a call in advance to notify us of your visit with your pet. This allows us to prepare for your arrival and provide you with an estimate of the anticipated wait time. We also welcome walk-ins during our Urgent Care hours.
Please note that Urgent Care patients are attended to based on their arrival sequence, which can result in longer wait times, especially during busy hours. While Urgent Veterinary Care primarily addresses non-life-threatening situations, we are equipped to handle emergencies during these hours, ensuring that your pet promptly receives the necessary care for both urgent concerns and emergencies.
Common Urgent Care Concerns:
- Ear Infections: We can address your pet’s ear issues promptly, providing relief from discomfort.
- Broken Toe Nails: Accidents happen, and we are here to help with any broken or damaged nails.
- Skin Issues: From rashes to irritations, our team can diagnose and treat a range of skin conditions.
- Minor Lacerations: If your pet has a small cut or wound that may require cleaning and sutures, our team can provide appropriate care.
- Gastrointestinal Upset: For non-severe cases of vomiting or diarrhea, we can diagnose and recommend treatment to alleviate discomfort.
- Eye Irritations: We can assess and treat minor eye irritations or infections that are not life-threatening.
- Allergies: If your pet is experiencing mild allergy symptoms, we can offer solutions to manage their condition.
- Orthopedic Concerns: Non-life-threatening limping or minor musculoskeletal issues can be evaluated during our Urgent Care hours.