Town and Country Veterinary Clinic offers a wide range of surgical procedures for your pet. Equipped with two surgery rooms, we are able to accommodate both routine and emergency surgery 24 hours a day.
Many surgeries can be performed now with our surgical laser. Benefits include less bleeding, less inflammation, and decreased risk of infection. Please inquire about this option should your pet require surgery.
We are equipped and staffed to handle procedures such as routine spays and neuters to emergency GDV (Bloat) surgeries. We use safe gas anesthetics and monitor all anesthetized patients.
- Mass removals
- Dental cleanings and extractions
- Laceration repairs
- Fracture repair using appropriate implants, which may include metal plates, wires, or pins
- Extracapsular suture, which is a surgical technique that stabilizes the knee after a cranial cruciate ligament rupture
- Surgical stabilization of luxating patellas
- Femoral head ostectomy
- Stabilization of other types of ligament injuries
- Limb amputations
- We also work with Orthopets in Colorado to create and fit braces for knee injuries such as a cranial cruciate rupture
- Gastric Dilitation Volvulus (GDV or “Bloat”) correction
- Diaphragmatic hernia repair
- Caesarian section
- Abdominal exploratory
- Foreign body removal
- Spleen and liver mass removals
- Routine feline declaw – minimal bleeding, less pain and inflammation